Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spirit Circle at my place!



Whoa! Where did February go?! It has been exactly one month since my last post and I have a LOT of catching up to do. This picture epitomizes what my month has been like. (I took it near Jenny Lake in the Grand Tetons several years ago.) Wildly scattered energies with a few roadblocks while many loose ends have been tied up. I'm starting anew in a lot of areas, laying down the groundwork. Some of it is personal in that I'm reorganizing at home and working on new art projects. Some of it is professional, and I'm learning how to use social media to advertise myself. There are new and exciting developments in store and by later this month I will have lots of news! When a very major door was slammed shut last December, I had to recover from that and start anew on my path. Actually, it was more like being yanked back to my path. New doors are opening in many areas of my life, and I'm grateful and thankful to be able to explore these new paths. A lot has been accomplished to date but the downside was that I didn't have time to blog because my days and half the evenings have been jam-packed.


But first (and this is a first for me), I'm doing a spirit circle at my home!


Saturday, March 20 from 1 to 3 pm

$40 per person


E-mail me at lilithm@juno.com to reserve a spot and to get directions to my comfortable living room. There's a maximum of 10 although I can go up to 12 or 14 (but count on overtime for that). Hope to see you here - what better way to treat yourself to the Spring Equinox than a lively time in the circle?


Stay tuned. A new post is in the works and will be uploaded tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment